Now available for purchase!
Final Decade Before the End
By Edward E. Stevens
“Ed Stevens has recently compiled a study of the fulfillment of the New Testament prophecies. I have only just begun reading it … it looks to contain some excellent historical research … and some solid information on the dating of the different books. I think it will be helpful.” – Don Preston on FaceBook
This is the latest and greatest historical material that was developed for our historical podcasts – newly edited and enhanced. It covers in great detail all the fulfillments of endtime prophecy during those last ten years just before the Jewish War. Carefully documented from Josephus, Tacitus, Yosippon, Hegesippus, Eusebius, and other historians. But it is so much more than just a list of historical fulfillments. It provides much insight into the development of our New Testament writings, and the activities of the Apostles in that final decade. This really puts the New Testament back into its original historical context. Our previous historical work, First Century Events, only briefly surveyed some of these events (73 pages). That material was greatly expanded in our podcasts and put into this new book (244 pages). If you want to see how all the endtime prophecies were fulfilled historically, this book is for you:
- Documents the fulfillment of endtime prophey (Matt 24 and Revelation)
- Clarifies when all the NT books were written and circulated
- Shows how the Great Commission was finished before the End
- Reconstructs the historical context behind the first century church
- Makes the New Testament come alive with new meaning
- Reveals what the pre-70 saints actually experienced at the Parousia
- Points the way for future preterist studies of first century Christian history
What Others Are Saying:
- “One of the most significant contributions to Pauline scholarship and the dating of the New Testament Scriptures” – R.C., Illinois
- “Convinced me that Paul did write Hebrews” – M.C., Florida
- “Understanding the history of the early church brings the scriptures so much more to life. I feel like I am right there with them as they are going through their trials of that age.” – M.S., Canada
- “I am so encouraged by all that I have learned about the history of that time – truly amazing. I just LOVE it!” – J.M., Canada
Two Versions to Pick From (or you can get both):
- Printed Edition – 244 pages – Manuscript Size – Spiral Binding lets it lay flat beside the Bible or Josephus.
- Electronic Edition (PDF) – This was created especially for those who reside outside the USA, so that it can be downloaded or sent by email attachment anywhere in the world without having to pay expensive international shipping, or wait weeks for it to clear customs, or pay extra customs and handling fees. Then if you want a printed edition of it, you may simply print a copy with your own printer.
How To Order:
Our supporters got it first since their donations covered the publishing costs, which enables us to sell it at a lower price now. A BIG THANKS to all of our supporters for making this possible.
To Order the Print Edition, click here
(Reg. $35.95) Intro 20% discount: $28.76 + shipping
To Order the Electronic Edition (PDF), click here
(Reg. $19.95) Intro 20% discount: $15.96 (downloadable)
(As soon as your card is charged, it will send you a link to download)
Or Call: 814-368-6578
(only during reg. bus. hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Eastern USA time)
These introductory prices have been extended until Sept 1st, 2015
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
We need your help!
The bad economy is hurting all Christian ministries, and especially preterist ministries like IPA. Putting up an annual preterist exhibit booth at the Evangelical Theological Society is very expensive. Plus, we are still renovating this new website with its shopping cart. Publishing the new historical book (Final Decade Before the End) was costly as well. We are also hoping to do a reprint of the little booklet, What Happened in AD 70. And we need to convert all of our print books into electronic (eBook) form. All of this takes a huge bite out of our budget. So your help is greatly needed. Please prayerfully consider making a one-time donation or supporting monthly.
To donate, simply click here, or call us during our regular business hours (M-F 9-5 eastern USA time): 814-368-6578
There are two Podcast Archive DVDs available containing over two years of weekly podcasts, each with its own MP3 audio track and PDF lesson outline. It is available to those who make a donation of $50 or more. Click here for more info about the podcasts and the two Podcast Archive DVDs.
In addition to the podcast and book publishing activities, we set up an exhibit booth at the Evangelical Theological Society every year in November. We are also working on written responses to the two major chapters in Mathison’s critique book (the two articles by Strimple and Hill), and renovating this website. Plus Ed is working on his Thesis for his Masters degree, and trying to convert all our print books into electronic form (eBook, PDF). By making a contribution toward these projects, you will be one of the first to receive some of our latest resources! Read the full story by clicking here.